The Goddard School
Type: Public Relations
Children learn best through experience. The Goddard School uses current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Proactively pitched and secured stories that demonstrated The Goddard School’s industry-leading expertise and subject matter experts
- Established a rapid response monitoring team to insert the brand in timely and newsworthy stories
- Conducted media training for key spokespeople
In summer 2020, The Goddard School, a leading, nationwide premium childcare provider with over 600 schools, was managing the worst days of the COVID-19 pandemic, including decreased enrollments at many of its schools. Additionally, the franchising owner for The Goddard School, Goddard Systems, LLC, had also recently hired a suite of new executive leaders, including a new president and CEO, and this team had its eyes set on future expansions around the country. The new leadership team sought a PR team capable of driving enrollment at both existing and new schools, and establishing the brand and key leaders as thought leaders in the competitive childcare/early childhood education industry. Our work is ongoing.
Reputation Partners established a comprehensive plan to build broader awareness of The Goddard School’s locations, competitive advantages and values.
To position its executives and local educators as prominent advocates for children and the childcare industry in 2022, our team coordinated a back-to-school virtual media tour, which generated 1,074 placements reaching more than 22 million families. We also secured 90 media placements garnering 1,076,990,790 impressions through targeted earned media outreach.
As a result of our work, The Goddard School was mentioned in top-tier national, trade and regional media:
- Parents: How to Blend Holiday Traditions and 10 Types of Play for Child Development
- POPSUGAR: How to Be a Good Sports Parent and Help Your Kids Get the Most From the Game
- Fatherly: Parents Who Raise Independent, Self-Sufficient Kids Do These 4 Things and How To Teach Your Kids To Stand Up For Themselves
- USA Today: How to teach your child to behave, play well with other and overcome pandemic awkwardness
- TODAY: 20 Thanksgiving decorations that’ll make your guests feel right at home
- Care.com: 10 first-day jitters activities to do away with the back-to-school scaries
- Verywell Family: How to Childproof Your Outdoor Space
- FOX 29 Philadelphia: How to make back-to-school stress free
- E.W. Scripps Company: Tips for parents, students as new school year begins and What’s behind a nationwide surge in kids getting sick?
- Philadelphia Business Journal: Diversity in Business Awards 2022: Christina Estrada, Goddard Systems
- CBS 58 Milwaukee: How to best foster children’s imaginations this Halloween
- Chief Executive Magazine: Customer Retention: CEOs Share Strategies
- Franchising.com: Service Brands Continue To Expand in November