Type: Public Relations
Tivity Health, formerly Healthways, is a provider of health improvement, fitness and social engagement solutions. Their flagship brands — SilverSneakers®, Prime® Fitness and WholeHealth Living® — are sought after by consumers and organizations alike.
- Elevated brand awareness through an ongoing integrated communications program
- Enhanced the visibility of several key company initiatives
- Assisted the company in pivoting to a digital offering during the COVID-19 pandemic
Tivity Health is a national, publicly traded leading provider of health improvement, nutrition, fitness and social engagement solutions. The company’s flagship brand, SilverSneakers, is a national community fitness program designed specifically for older adults with 16 million senior members nationwide.
Tivity Health engaged Reputation Partners to help establish SilverSneakers as the most recognized and trusted fitness and health partner for U.S. senior-aged populations. This included elevating brand awareness and visibility of several key company initiatives.
Our team developed and executed a robust, ongoing media relations and executive positioning strategy designed to publicize the value of the program among new and existing members and position the brand and its CEO as industry experts.
The media relations and thought leadership campaigns tapped into how growing national senior populations struggled with health, fitness and social isolation and offered SilverSneakers as an approachable and affordable fitness partner.
Once the COVID-19 pandemic closed thousands of SilverSneakers’ partner fitness centers and gyms, our team and SilverSneakers quickly pivoted the fitness offering to digital platforms in order to effectively meet seniors’ needs in the time of crisis.
While working with Tivity, our team secured more than 180 media opportunities, with media coverage exceeding 260 million impressions.
- MarketWatch: How retirees can benefit from the gym — and it doesn’t have to be that much work
- Las Vegas Review-Journal: Las Vegas fitness instructor honored for work with seniors, kids
- The Advocate: At 81 years old, former football coach Barrett Murphy is a nationally-recognized fitness instructor
- Morning Consult: Older Americans’ Confidence in Vaccines Is Growing, but Challenges Remain